Monday 28 May 2012

Arabian Peninsula Focus finds its voice

Hello all. On the off-chance that there are any hardened Arabian Peninsula Focus fans out there, I owe you all an apology. I have not posted since 03 May - almost a month of silence. I'm afraid I have no exciting excuses for my silence. All I can say is that Arabian Peninsula Focus lost its voice...

Well friends and readers - thankfully we're back in business and will be posting furiously over the coming weeks and months. Our remit remains the same - from Saudi to Yemen, Kuwait to Qatar and Bahrain to the UAE we will endeavour to provide pithy opinions on the latest developments in the Arabian Peninsula. What's more, since my last post on 03 May, I have become yet more determined to find something to write about Oman and, excitingly, I think I may have finally found a topic on which to write a little Omani feature. So watch this space - Arabian Peninsula focus has re-found its voice is about to start singing from the rooftops!


No comments:

Post a Comment