Tuesday 8 January 2013

Introducing...Introducing

As you know, every now and then I like to trial some different styles of posts. Last year I introduced the "Today's 4" feature. As it's a new year, I thought it was an ideal time for a new feature. For 2013 I have come up with: "Introducing..."

The concept is simple. In my "Introducing..." posts I will write about influential people from the Arabian Peninsula countries. Some may be known to you already whilst others may not. In an ever-changing Middle East political landscape, it is vital we keep up to date with the key players.

I will of course continue with my standard post format, but these will be interspersed with some "Today's 4" and "Introducing..." features. If readers have any suggestions of influential people for the "Introducing..." feature then I'd be thrilled to hear these. Feedback and suggestions are always welcome!

So belated Happy New Year to you all, and hopefully you'll enjoy "Introducing..."

No comments:

Post a Comment